We Are Experienced Real Estate Attorneys
Buying, selling or leasing property may seem simple at first glance; but these transactions can be highly complex. Connecting with a competent lawyer at the beginning of the process is extremely important. Our attorneys at Gagliardi Law LLP can help with a broad range of real estate transactions, including:
- Drafting or reviewing contracts
- Assisting with modifications/amendments and counteroffers
- Inspection negotiations
- Lender issues
- Reviewing commitments for title insurance
- Answering questions
- Representing clients at closing
- Following through with post-closing activities like deed recording verification and title policy follow-up
Land Use And Zoning Issues
Additionally, our real estate attorneys have experience working with zoning issues, including variances and other land use changes. We also can help with condominium law and issues with associations, as well as property foreclosure. Whether you are searching for a lawyer to help you through one aspect of a real estate transaction or guide you through the entire process from initial planning to completion and closing, we can help.
How To Reach Us
Call our experienced lawyers and we can help you with your real estate transactions. Call our Salem office at 262-843-3400 or use our online form to make an appointment.